For calls to North America, almost any 10 digit number can be used as the caller ID. However, to prevent fraud and other criminal behavior, our servers are programmed not to complete certain calls. For example, our network will prevent the use of calling and spoofing as 911, along with other numbers belonging to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.
Articles in this section
- What is SpoofCard?
- How do I use SpoofCard?
- Can I spoof any number and have it show up on the Caller ID?
- Is SpoofCard legal?
- How do I create an account?
- Can I spoof internationally with SpoofCard?
- What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
- Can I be reached at the phone number I display, even if I don’t personally own the number?
- What are some examples of SpoofCard uses?
- How safe is my data?