SpoofText lets you send anonymous text messages. When you log in to your SpoofCard account, click the SpoofText tab. Choose the number you want to send the message from and enter the number you want to send a text message to. If they reply to your message, you’ll be able to see the response in your SpoofCard account and continue the conversation.
Articles in this section
- How does SpoofText work?
- How much does it cost to send a SpoofText?
- Can I send a text to numbers outside of the USA?
- Is there a way to see my SpoofText history?
- Do I get charged credits when I receive a text message reply?
- Can I enter a specific number to text from?
- What happens if the person I SpoofText calls the number I sent the text from?
- Will the person I SpoofText ever know it came from me?