It’s only 5 credits per text message. A text message consists of 160 characters. Additional credits will be deducted if the message exceeds 160 characters.
Articles in this section
- How does SpoofText work?
- How much does it cost to send a SpoofText?
- Can I send a text to numbers outside of the USA?
- Is there a way to see my SpoofText history?
- Do I get charged credits when I receive a text message reply?
- Can I enter a specific number to text from?
- What happens if the person I SpoofText calls the number I sent the text from?
- Will the person I SpoofText ever know it came from me?