Yes, but there are some conditions. If you only want to send a one-way SpoofText to an international number, we will allow you to enter any valid number you like. However, when sending one-way or two-way messages to phone numbers in the USA, you’ll need to select a number from drop-down list of numbers we offer.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to send a SpoofText?
- How does SpoofText work?
- Will the person I SpoofText ever know it came from me?
- What happens if the person I SpoofText calls the number I sent the text from?
- Do I get charged credits when I receive a text message reply?
- Can I enter a specific number to text from?
- Can I send a text to numbers outside of the USA?
- Is there a way to see my SpoofText history?