We encrypt your information using a technology called Transport Layer Security (TLS), the same technology that banks use to protect data. In addition, we keep your financial, personal and call records confidential. However, if there is illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency.
Articles in this section
- What is SpoofCard?
- How do I use SpoofCard?
- Can I spoof any number and have it show up on the Caller ID?
- Is SpoofCard legal?
- How do I create an account?
- Can I spoof internationally with SpoofCard?
- What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
- Can I be reached at the phone number I display, even if I don’t personally own the number?
- What are some examples of SpoofCard uses?
- How safe is my data?