Right before the call rings on your phone, you’ll receive a text message from SpoofCard. This text message will tell you the number of the person returning your call and will also let you know they’re calling you back through your Local Line.
Articles in this section
- What is Spoof Burner?
- How Do I Place A Local Line Call?
- How much does it cost?
- Where is it available?
- Where can I call with Local Line?
- Why do I need to select a local number from a list?
- How will I know if I’m receiving a call back through Local Line?
- What happens if I do not answer the call or miss it?
- Will I get charged for a return call even if I don’t answer?