Right before the call rings on your phone, you’ll receive a text message from SpoofCard. This text message will tell you the number of the person returning your call and will also let you know they’re calling you back through your Spoof Burner.
Articles in this section
- What is Spoof Burner?
- How do I place a call with Spoof Burner?
- How much does it cost?
- Where Can I Use Spoof Burner?
- Where can I call with Spoof Burner?
- Why do I need to select a local number from a list?
- How will I know if I’m receiving a call back through Spoof Burner?
- What happens if I do not answer the call or miss it?
- Will I get charged for a return call even if I don’t answer?