In order to receive a call back on the number you’ve displayed on caller ID, you’ll need to display a phone number we own. This method allows us to forward any return calls directly to you while still protecting your personal number.
Articles in this section
- What is Spoof Burner?
- How do I place a call with Spoof Burner?
- How much does it cost?
- Where Can I Use Spoof Burner?
- Where can I call with Spoof Burner?
- Why do I need to select a local number from a list?
- How will I know if I’m receiving a call back through Spoof Burner?
- What happens if I do not answer the call or miss it?
- Will I get charged for a return call even if I don’t answer?